Thursday, January 6, 2011

The chosen one.....

This morning on our way to school Carter was telling me about the very spot on the driveway where he slipped and hit his head. And Lamenting about how much he dislikes falling and getting hurt, or just getting hurt in general. He then asked me "hey mom back a really long time ago when you were a little girl, did you ever slip and hit your head?" I answered yes, and told him a couple falling out of tree's and smashing my face on the ground stories which he seemed to thing were quite funny. After he stopped laughing, from listening to a story about when I ran face first into a brick wall he asked. "Mom do you think Jesus ever got hurt when he was a little kid?" I said "sure sweetie, I bet he climbed tree's and ran around with his friends." I looked in the rear view mirror and Carter had the funniest look on his face and said, "Really!! but mom I thought he was the chosen one! He can't get hurt, didn't you know he can walk on water!"
Now really how are you suppose to argue with that. He's got a point!

No comments:

Post a Comment