Friday, December 31, 2010

Scooby Dooby-doo

This morning I was down stairs getting some breakfast at our hotel. Carter and savannah came down and joined me and after saying good morning began to tell me about a ghost that was in our room this morning and he said his name was Derek. I just looked at him and wondered if he might be sleepwalking. After we got back to the room I asked rob if he was up earlier and talking to the kids, he didn't have a clue what I was talking about and walked out of the room. Carter sat there for a min. Then started talking to himself and said "well maybe it was some little boy who is trying to scare people away from his town, I'll bet the scooby doo gang will figure it out." Oh if only life was that simple! If the scooby doo gang was there to help solve all our problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment