Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Almost there!

I think i've figured out most of the design issues,  it looks a little better anyway!
Carter as always was a wealth of comedic one liners yesterday. He has been building a lego Harry Potter castle that he got for christmas, so most of his comments were all things Harry P., the phone rang and he answered it which I don't really love him doing but he generally gets to it before I do, oh a side note, if any of you call and he answers be prepared to have a conversation with him, cause he won't hand me the phone till he's done telling you whatever is on his mind. Back to what I was saying, I can hear bits and pieces and he's telling whoever it is about his castle, then I hear him saying "Guess what? your never gonna believe who is on the front of the Quibbler!" It's Harry Potter!"......... paused for their reaction. "Hey do you know what a Quibbler is?" He got his answer, then a few hours later I asked him to go clean up his play room and he told  me he didn't feel like it. So I told him I didn't feel like cleaning it either so if I did it the toys were going to be thrown away. And his response was this "Mom i'll do it, but only because I don't what to quibbler with you about it!" Oh I love that child.

After I started my blog yesterday I was looking through my journal for Carterisms and found a classic that is probably mine and Rob's fav. it goes something like this.
We were sitting at the kitchen table one nite eating dinner and we had a guest over. I was asking Carter if he thought there were any cute girls in his class, and he replied yes and told us about a girl he liked. Well our guest thought it was funny and said something to the effect of "Carter are you a ladies man?"... Carter smiled tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders and said "Uhh, I dabble." Then about five mins. later after we all stop dying laughing he turns to Rob and says, "What does dabble mean?"

This is what is classic about Carter he says's things that make sense at the perfect time. But he has no earthly clue what he is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment